Tuesday 10 September 2013

Intro to flips, kicks, and tricks

Hey guys,

I just want to give you all a little sneak peak of some of things I'm going to be discussing in this blog. Mainly I'll be discussing tips, as well as experiences that I've had while training martial arts, tricking, parkour, and other cool styles of movement. I'll be posting lots of videos: tutorials, levelling up (which i'll discuss later on), and sometimes just cool tricks that I've learned and want to show to you all. I'll also be discussing training tips for beginner, intermediate, and advanced trickers/parkour artists, so that you can help further your training. The one thing that you must always do is be safe when training, and learning new moves; getting injured is the best way to stop yourself from improving, and nobody has time for that! Try using matts and spotters depending on your skill level, to help keep you safe. At the same time don't be too safe to the point where you are to afraid to try new skills. I'll be going into detail later on about safety tips in another blog, but you get the idea for now.

In case you were wondering, I have been studying karate for about 18 years, acrobatics for 7, tricking for 7 and parkour for about 5 years. I have put in a lot of hours at the gym and at home to get where I am today. This has been my passion for the past 7 years, and probably will be for the rest of my life. I hope some of you can share the love I have for movement with me.

 I hope you enjoy the first video, and teaser to this blog, and in it there is: flips, kicks, tricks, parkour and stunts. There is also a little sneak preview at the end of the video that I'll be blogging about as well, even though it's not my strength.

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment